If you’re currently paying for stuff you don’t want to pay for or stuff you don’t even need, switch to PC Financial® no fee daily banking. It could also earn you $50 in PC® points1, on us.
- Open a new no fee bank account by July 31, 2016
- Set up an automatic payroll or pension direct deposit and get 10,000 PC points
- Maintain a $500 minimum daily balance and payroll deposit for six months to get a bonus 40,000 PC points
And there’s more. With a no fee bank account, you could save up to $200 a year2 while enjoying features like:
- Free unlimited daily banking
- Free unlimited access to PC Financial and CIBC bank machines
- Free unlimited cheques & online/mobile transactions
- Friendly representatives to help you out
- Banking and shopping in one place thanks to banking pavilions in participating grocery stores where President’s Choice® products are sold
So are you ready to switch to a bank that holds the fees and piles on the rewards?
- How it works: To earn 50,000 PC® points, customers must:
(i) have never previously opened a No Fee Bank account with President’s Choice Financial as a primary customer,
(ii) open a new President’s Choice Financial® no fee bank account between April 4, 2016 and July 31, 2016 (“Eligible Account”),
(iii) maintain $500 minimum daily closing balance from the 1st day of the next month after account open to the last day of the 6th full month after account open (the “Promotional Period”),
(iv) set up an automatic payroll or pension direct deposit and show 6 consecutive months of direct payroll deposit during the Promotional Period. Subject to No Fee Bank Account terms available at http://www.banking.pcfinancial.ca/mkt/bankaccounts/nofeebankaccount-en.html
- The first 10,000 PC points will be earned when:
(i) the automatic payroll or pension direct deposit is set up; and
(ii) one such direct deposit is made into the new Eligible Account. The remaining 40,000 bonus PC points will be earned when the Eligible Account shows 6 consecutive months of direct payroll deposit during the Promotional Period and you’ve maintained the minimum $500 daily balance. Bonus points will be awarded within 4 weeks thereafter.
- Limit one Offer per person and account. Offer only available to the primary account holder of the No Fee Bank Account. Offer is non-transferable and cannot be combined with other offers. Account must be in good standing at the time that PC points are awarded. Offer may be withdrawn or changed without notice at any time, and may be revoked in the event of manipulation, abuse or suspicious/fraudulent activity.
- These terms and conditions are available on http://www.pcfinancial.ca/nofee and will supersede any other disclosures provided by PC Financial employees.
- Minimum redemption is 20,000 PC points (worth $20 in rewards), and in increments of 10,000 PC points thereafter. Rewards are redeemable at participating grocery stores where President’s Choice® products are sold. Some redemption restrictions apply. Visit pc.ca for details.
2Savings comparison based on the fees for unlimited transaction chequing
accounts and one order of cheques as offered by five major Canadian banks as of
February 12, 2016.
®PC, President’s Choice, PC Financial and President’s Choice Financial are registered trademarks of Loblaws Inc. Trademarks used under licence.
†President’s Choice Financial personal banking services are provided by the direct banking division of CIBC. Banking services not available in Quebec.
The loyalty program is provided by President’s Choice Services Inc.