Can I pay my bills with my President’s Choice Financial Mastercard?
Yes. You can set up automatic bill payments from your PC Financial Mastercard so you'll never be late paying a bill. Plus, you'll earn PC Optimum points – to make your bill paying a lot more rewarding.
To set up payments for utilities, telephone, cable TV, internet, health clubs, insurance, and more simply contact the companies issuing your bills to arrange it.
If your card number or expiry date changes, be sure to contact all companies that you've set up automatic bill payments with to update your billing information.
- What should I do if my card is lost, stolen or damaged?
- How can I resolve my concerns with President’s Choice Financial?
- How do the free benefits differ between the three President's Choice Financial Mastercards?
- What are some additional details and benefits of the President's Choice Financial World Elite Mastercard?
- How do I sign in for the first time?
Can't find what you're looking for?
Contact us for more help