Can my authorized user have access and manage my account online too?
Your authorized user can enroll for their own online account and has view rights to certain information your account, including transactions, balances, available credit, account status, and payment details. Authorized users may view monthly electronic statements and all of the transactions made by any cardholder on your account on an ongoing basis. Authorized users are not permitted to make changes to the account, only the Primary cardholder has those rights
The authorized user can manage their profile online and subscribe to alerts.
- What should I do if my card is lost, stolen or damaged?
- How can I resolve my concerns with President’s Choice Financial?
- How do the free benefits differ between the three President's Choice Financial Mastercards?
- What are some additional details and benefits of the President's Choice Financial World Elite Mastercard?
- How do I sign in for the first time?
Can't find what you're looking for?
Contact us for more help