How can I manage my Authorized Users in my online account?
You can add and manage authorized users on your credit card through your PC Financial online account on desktop or through the mobile app.
Once signed in, navigate to “Accounts & Cards”. Make sure you’re toggled to “Accounts” and select the account you'd like to add an authorized user to.
Please note that to remove an authorized user you must call 1 866 246 7262.
Note: Your authorized user will not see the name you have given their card even if they have an online account.
- What should I do if my card is lost, stolen or damaged?
- How can I resolve my concerns with President’s Choice Financial?
- How do the free benefits differ between the three President's Choice Financial Mastercards?
- What are some additional details and benefits of the President's Choice Financial World Elite Mastercard?
- How do I sign in for the first time?
Can't find what you're looking for?
Contact us for more help