How do I protect the security of my PIN?
Your Personal Identification Number (PIN) is incredibly important. . You should memorize it and never disclose it to anyone. Your PIN should be easy for you to remember, but not easily guessed by others.
Don't write your PIN down or store it electronically
Never give your PIN to anyone including over the phone, online or by email
Protect your PIN. Use your hand and/or body to shield your PIN when you enter it
- What should I do if my card is lost, stolen or damaged?
- How can I resolve my concerns with President’s Choice Financial?
- How do the free benefits differ between the three President's Choice Financial Mastercards?
- What are some additional details and benefits of the President's Choice Financial World Elite Mastercard?
- How do I sign in for the first time?
Can't find what you're looking for?
Contact us for more help