How do I set a travel notice?
You can set a travel notice by signing into your PC Financial online account.
On the web:
Navigate to your profile menu by clicking on your profile photo (in the top right corner). From the drop down menu select “My Profile”, then select “Set travel notice” on the left and then follow the instructions on-screen to create a travel notice.
On the mobile app:
Navigate to your profile menu by tapping the “more” button (last button in the bottom row with 4 dots). Select “My Profile”, then select “Set travel notice” and then follow the instructions on-screen to create a travel notice.
- What should I do if my card is lost, stolen or damaged?
- How can I resolve my concerns with President’s Choice Financial?
- How do the free benefits differ between the three President's Choice Financial Mastercards?
- What are some additional details and benefits of the President's Choice Financial World Elite Mastercard?
- How do I sign in for the first time?
Can't find what you're looking for?
Contact us for more help