How do I sign in for the first time?
There are a few steps we'll take you through to sign in for the first time on the new website:
Sign in with your existing username and password.
Verify your account with your account number, card details and personal details.
Confirm your email address.
Confirm or set your username.
Set your new password. Your password must be at least 10 digits, include an upper and lower case letter, a number and a symbol. Your password cannot contain any portion of your username.
Accept the Terms and Conditions.
Set up two-step verification. This is the channel where your secondary verification code will be sent as an added layer of security when needed.
Optional: add your computer as a trusted device.
- What should I do if my card is lost, stolen or damaged?
- How can I resolve my concerns with President’s Choice Financial?
- How do the free benefits differ between the three President's Choice Financial Mastercards?
- What are some additional details and benefits of the President's Choice Financial World Elite Mastercard?
- What are some additional details and benefits of the President's Choice Financial World Mastercard?
Can't find what you're looking for?
Contact us for more help