How do the subtotals on my statement work?
We’ve grouped all transactions (with the exception of payment activities, which are listed separately), minus any returns, and calculated subtotals for each cardholder on your account. Now you can see exactly who spent what. These subtotals include any transactions made with a PayPass sticker or mobile wallet account that may be tied to your card. Payments are shown in a separate section of the statement.
- What should I do if my card is lost, stolen or damaged?
- How can I resolve my concerns with President’s Choice Financial?
- How do the free benefits differ between the three President's Choice Financial Mastercards?
- What are some additional details and benefits of the President's Choice Financial World Elite Mastercard?
- How do I sign in for the first time?
Can't find what you're looking for?
Contact us for more help