How does Mastercard® SecureCode™ protect me?
When you correctly verify the One-Time Passcode (OTP) during an online purchase at a participating merchant, PC Financial Mastercard confirms that you are the authorized cardholder and permits your purchase to continue. If the OTP is entered incorrectly, the purchase will not go through. So even if someone knew your card number, they would not be able to use your account at that merchant.
- What should I do if my card is lost, stolen or damaged?
- How can I resolve my concerns with President’s Choice Financial?
- How do the free benefits differ between the three President's Choice Financial Mastercards?
- What are some additional details and benefits of the President's Choice Financial World Elite Mastercard?
- How do I sign in for the first time?
Can't find what you're looking for?
Contact us for more help