How often do I have to make a payment on my President’s Choice Financial Mastercard account?
If there’s a balance on your account, you’ll receive account statements monthly either online electronically or by postal mail, depending on your account preferences. You need to pay at least the minimum payment due by the payment due date shown on your account statement. Payments must be made in Canadian currency.
If you fail to pay at least the minimum payment due by the payment due date for two consecutive billing periods, the default interest rate will be applied to your account balance. Please see the "good standing" section in your cardholder agreement for more information.
- What should I do if my card is lost, stolen or damaged?
- How can I resolve my concerns with President’s Choice Financial?
- How do the free benefits differ between the three President's Choice Financial Mastercards?
- What are some additional details and benefits of the President's Choice Financial World Elite Mastercard?
- How do I sign in for the first time?
Can't find what you're looking for?
Contact us for more help