I can’t access my online account anymore. What do I do to get access to my online account?
We’ve made some cool updates to the secure website and added much more self-serve features to manage your account.
Follow the prompts to get access to your account:
Click here to get started.
Step 1: Enter your existing username and password
Step 2: You will be asked a few personal verification questions to ensure it is you and that we set up your online account correctly
Step 3: Confirm your username
Step 4: Set your new password
Step 5: accept the updated terms and conditions of using the site
Step 6: Set up your 2 step verification channel
What is this? See What is 2 step verification
Step 7: You’re in!
- What should I do if my card is lost, stolen or damaged?
- How can I resolve my concerns with President’s Choice Financial?
- How do the free benefits differ between the three President's Choice Financial Mastercards?
- What are some additional details and benefits of the President's Choice Financial World Elite Mastercard?
- How do I sign in for the first time?
Can't find what you're looking for?
Contact us for more help