What are some additional details and benefits of the President's Choice Financial World Elite Mastercard?
$80,000 Individu al or $150,000 Household Income Requirement
Premium credit card with no annual fee
30 PC Optimum points for every $1 spent with the card at participating stores where the PC Optimum program is offered
45 PC Optimum points for every $1 spent on eligible purchases at Shoppers Drug Mart (includes the 15 points per dollar earned by all PC Optimum members)
30 PC Optimum points for every $1 spent at pctravel.ca
Earn at least 3 cents per litre in PC Optimum points
10 PC Optimum points for every $1 spent everywhere else
24/7 Concierge Service
Car Rental Collision/Loss Damage Waiver Insurance
Travel Emergency Medical Insurance
Identity Theft Assistant Service
- What should I do if my card is lost, stolen or damaged?
- How can I resolve my concerns with President’s Choice Financial?
- How do the free benefits differ between the three President's Choice Financial Mastercards?
- How do I sign in for the first time?
- What are some additional details and benefits of the President's Choice Financial World Mastercard?
Can't find what you're looking for?
Contact us for more help