What do I do if I would like to dispute a transaction?

If there is a transaction on your monthly statement that you don't recognize and/or want to dispute you can dispute the transaction online.

Once signed into your PC Financial online account you can dispute the transaction by selecting the “Dispute this transaction” button in the detailed view of the transaction. 

If you suspect that your PC Mastercard is being used without your knowledge or consent, please call 1 866 246 7262 immediately and one of our customer service representatives will assist you.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Contact us for more help