What do I do if I would like to dispute a transaction?
If there is a transaction on your monthly statement that you don't recognize and/or want to dispute you can dispute the transaction online.
Once signed into your PC Financial online account you can dispute the transaction by selecting the “Dispute this transaction” button in the detailed view of the transaction.
If you suspect that your PC Mastercard is being used without your knowledge or consent, please call 1 866 246 7262 immediately and one of our customer service representatives will assist you.
- What should I do if my card is lost, stolen or damaged?
- How can I resolve my concerns with President’s Choice Financial?
- How do the free benefits differ between the three President's Choice Financial Mastercards?
- What are some additional details and benefits of the President's Choice Financial World Elite Mastercard?
- How do I sign in for the first time?
Can't find what you're looking for?
Contact us for more help