What do the cash available and cash limit fields mean on my statement?
As a PC Financial Mastercard credit card customer, you may be able to use your card to take out a cash advance at bank machines that accept Mastercard, write convenience cheques, or complete a money transfer. The cash limit refers to the maximum that you’re able to withdraw for these purposes. The cash available refers to the cash limit, minus any cash you’ve already used.
- What should I do if my card is lost, stolen or damaged?
- How can I resolve my concerns with President’s Choice Financial?
- How do the free benefits differ between the three President's Choice Financial Mastercards?
- What are some additional details and benefits of the President's Choice Financial World Elite Mastercard?
- How do I sign in for the first time?
Can't find what you're looking for?
Contact us for more help