What does the PC Optimum points number on my statement represent?
This number represents the points you’ve earned with your PC Financial Mastercard during the given statement period. It doesn’t include any additional points you’ve earned through the PC Optimum program such as personalized offers.
- What should I do if my card is lost, stolen or damaged?
- How can I resolve my concerns with President’s Choice Financial?
- How do the free benefits differ between the three President's Choice Financial Mastercards?
- What are some additional details and benefits of the President's Choice Financial World Elite Mastercard?
- How do I sign in for the first time?
Can't find what you're looking for?
Contact us for more help