What is the interest-free grace period for the President’s Choice Financial Mastercard?
A minimum of 21 days for new Purchases (meaning purchases which have not appeared on any previous statement) if you pay your entire current statement balance in full by the applicable due date, otherwise interest is charged from the transaction date.
The interest-free grace period does not apply to Cash Advances (which include balance transfers and convenience cheques), and interest is charged from the transaction date.
- What should I do if my card is lost, stolen or damaged?
- How can I resolve my concerns with President’s Choice Financial?
- How do the free benefits differ between the three President's Choice Financial Mastercards?
- What are some additional details and benefits of the President's Choice Financial World Elite Mastercard?
- How do I sign in for the first time?
Can't find what you're looking for?
Contact us for more help