What’s the difference between credit limit and cash limit on my statement?
The credit limit is the maximum amount that can be charged to your account for purchases and cash transactions combined. The cash limit is the portion of your credit limit that you can specifically use for “cash” transactions (I.e. cash advance, convenience cheque or transfers). Your total credit limit includes your cash limit.
- What should I do if my card is lost, stolen or damaged?
- How can I resolve my concerns with President’s Choice Financial?
- How do the free benefits differ between the three President's Choice Financial Mastercards?
- What are some additional details and benefits of the President's Choice Financial World Elite Mastercard?
- How do I sign in for the first time?
Can't find what you're looking for?
Contact us for more help