Why am I seeing this Mastercard® SecureCode™ screen?
A One-Time Passcode (OTP) notification may appear when you are shopping online at participating Mastercard® SecureCode™ merchants and your transaction appears “higher risk” or “out of the norm” of your usual online shopping activity. Once you have correctly verified the OTP passcode and we have confirmed your identity, you will be able to continue with your purchase.
- What should I do if my card is lost, stolen or damaged?
- How can I resolve my concerns with President’s Choice Financial?
- How do the free benefits differ between the three President's Choice Financial Mastercards?
- What are some additional details and benefits of the President's Choice Financial World Elite Mastercard?
- How do I sign in for the first time?
Can't find what you're looking for?
Contact us for more help