Will I be able to use my President’s Choice Financial card outside of Canada?
Absolutely. Many countries have already successfully adopted chip technology, and Canadian chip cards will be fully compatible with these systems. In countries that have yet to switch to chip technology, you’ll be able to use your card by swiping your magnetic stripe and providing your signature.
- What should I do if my card is lost, stolen or damaged?
- How can I resolve my concerns with President’s Choice Financial?
- How do the free benefits differ between the three President's Choice Financial Mastercards?
- What are some additional details and benefits of the President's Choice Financial World Elite Mastercard?
- How do I sign in for the first time?
Can't find what you're looking for?
Contact us for more help