What do I do if I can’t sign into my PC Optimum account?
There are a couple of reasons why you might not be able to sign in, including the following: your account is locked, your PC Optimum card number is incorrect, your password is incorrect or your account has not been registered.
Check to make sure you are entering the correct PC Optimum card number and password. If you’ve forgotten your password, we can reset it for you. Simply click the Forgot Password link during the sign-in process.
For any of the other problems, please contact PC Optimum Member Care for assistance or call 1 866-727-6468 for help.
- How can I link my PC Optimum account and my PC Financial account together?
- What are my PC Optimum points worth?
- When will my PC Optimum points transactions appear on my statement?
- As a President’s Choice Financial customer, do the PC Optimum Terms and Conditions apply to me?
- I’m having technical issues with my PC Optimum account?
Can't find what you're looking for?
Contact us for more help