What is the PC Optimum program?
The PC Optimum program is a loyalty program that lets you earn points on items you buy at participating stores; gives you access to bonus points events ; and, when you download the app or create an online account, also gives you offers tailored just for you.
With the PC Financial Mastercard you’ll earn PC Optimum points for purchases made on the card everywhere you shop. But, when you create a PC Optimum online account at PC Optimum you’ll receive even more benefits.
Here is a little more detail:
On top of the points you earn with your PC Financial Mastercard, get even more points in store, online, at points events, and through personalized offers when you create an online account at PC Optimum.
Exclusively at participating Shoppers Drug Mart and Pharmaprix stores (in Quebec), you’ll earn an incremental 15 PC Optimum points for every dollar spent on eligible products, and online at BeautyBoutique.ca.
You can earn and redeem PC Optimum points at 4,500+ participating stores, including stores like Loblaws, Real Canadian Superstore, No Frills, Joe Fresh and Shoppers Drug Mart.
Visit our store locator to see all participating locations in your area.
Every 10,000 PC Optimum points is like $10 worth of free stuff.
- How can I link my PC Optimum account and my PC Financial account together?
- What are my PC Optimum points worth?
- When will my PC Optimum points transactions appear on my statement?
- What do I do if I can’t sign into my PC Optimum account?
- As a President’s Choice Financial customer, do the PC Optimum Terms and Conditions apply to me?
Can't find what you're looking for?
Contact us for more help