What happens to my current PC Optimum Insiders™ subscription if I get approved for PC Insiders™ World Elite Mastercard®?
Your current PC Optimum Insiders™ subscription will be cancelled, and you will not be able to re-enroll in the future.
You’ll also get a refund of the unused portion of your existing PC Optimum Insiders™ subscription fee to your current card on file within a few business days.
The good news is that with a PC Insiders™ World Elite Mastercard®, you’ll experience extraordinary value everyday, including 40 points per dollar at Loblaw banner grocery stores, up to 70 points/litre (7¢/ litre in points) at Esso™ & Mobil™ stations; plus, you will get a complimentary PC Express™ Pass (valued at $99.99 per year) to enjoy unlimited $0 online grocery delivery and pickup on eligible orders of $35 or more.
Conditions apply to all benefits. Visit https://www.pcfinancial.ca/en/credit-cards/ insiders (opens in a new window) for full details.
- What is Autopay and how do I setup Autopay?
- What are some additional details and benefits of the President's Choice Financial World Mastercard?
- How do I qualify for the President's Choice Financial World Mastercard?
- What is Spousal Account Balance Protection?
- What is Account Balance Protection Standard?