PC Financial®
Sign in

What do I do if I think there's a mistake shown on my statement?

If there is a transaction on your monthly statement that you don't recognize or want to dispute, simply sign in to your account online and make an online disputed transaction request. You can also call 1 866 246 PCMC (7262)External link within 30 days of the statement date and we’ll investigate on your behalf. If you suspect that your PC Mastercard is being used without your knowledge or consent, please call 1 866 246 PCMC (7262)External link immediately and one of our customer service representatives will assist you.