PC Financial®
Sign in

What do I do if I would like to dispute a transaction?

Don't recognize a transaction? Please contact the merchant first to request a reversal of the transaction. If the situation is not resolved through this step, you can dispute it directly through your online account.

Steps (Desktop/Mobile)

  1. Sign into your online account

  2. Click "Transactions"

  3. Click on the transaction you would like to dispute

  4. Click "Dispute this transaction"

  5. Select the reason why you are disputing, and attach any necessary documentation. Add "more transactions to dispute", if necessary

  6. Confirm your dispute

Helpful tip

The more information you can add, as well as supporting documentation, the faster our agents can help resolve your issue.

Was the info helpful?