PC® Mastercard® benefits details
Mastercard Global Service™
Get emergency assistance virtually anytime, anywhere, and in any language. Mastercard Global Service helps you with reporting a lost or stolen card, obtaining an emergency card replacement or cash advance (up to your available cash limit and subject to interest at the cash advance rate from the date its posted to your account), finding an ATM location and answering questions on your account.
Purchase Assurance and Extended Warranty1
Certificate of Insurance for Purchase Assurance & Extended Warranty.
Benefits exclusive to PC® World Mastercard® and PC® World Elite Mastercard®
Concierge Services are available on a 24/7 basis. You can call for assistance in arrangements for travel, entertainment, business and shopping. Any costs incurred for, or in connection with such services will be charged to your card, subject to credit availability. To take advantage of any of the Concierge Services described below, simply call 1‑866‑892‑8683.
CONCIERGE SERVICES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
Leisure and Entertainment
- Reservations and booking theatre, sporting and other entertainment events
- Reservations for exhibitions, shows and festivals
- Reservations of limousine or car services
- Booking time at health club and specialty shopping reservations
- Booking of golf tee times and other reservation services
- Assistance with replacing lost tickets or documents
- Gift basket and floral delivery arrangements
- Any other type of reservation or booking request
- Medical provider appointments and admission arrangements
- Emergency medical transportation arrangements
- Prescription replacement arrangements
- Emergency medical visitation arrangements
- Emergency cash transfer arrangements
- Emergency assistance translation services
- Messenger service referral and arrangements
Additional benefits exclusive to PC® World Elite Mastercard®³
Travel Emergency Medical Insurance
Under the age of 65? Enjoy included Travel Emergency Medical Insurance for the first 10 consecutive days of a trip. Subject to limitations and exclusions, covers up to $1,000,000 in out‑of‑province emergency hospital accommodation and medical expenses, doctor charges, private duty nursing, ambulance services, emergency air transport, prescription drug reimbursement, accidental dental care, medical appliances, return airfare, transportation to bedside, vehicle return and return of deceased. For insurance claims, your PC® World Elite Mastercard® account must be in good standing at time of occurrence and claim.
Car Rental Collision/Loss Damage Waiver Insurance
With Car Rental Collision/Loss Damage Waiver insurance, you get up to 31 consecutive days of coverage in case your rental car is damaged or stolen when you rent the vehicle in your name, charge the full rental cost to your PC® World Elite Mastercard® and say no to the rental agency's insurance. For insurance claims, your PC® World Elite Mastercard® account must be in good standing at time of occurrence and claim.
Identity Theft Assistance
Identity Theft Assistance can help your identity stay yours. Get free information from legal experts on things like:
- How to prevent placing your personal information at risk of being compromised
- Signs that your identity may have been stolen
- The most common frauds and scams
- The resources available in Canada to prevent identity theft
- How to get a copy of your credit file
- How to protect your documents
1 Purchase Assurance and Extended Warranty are underwritten by American Bankers Insurance Company of Florida (ABIC). Some conditions apply and are outlined in the Certificate of Insurance sent with your card.
2 Concierge Services and Identity Theft Assistance Service are not insurance but services provided by Assurant Services Canada Inc (ASCI). Details of what included as part of these services are outlined in the Terms and Conditions sent with your card.
3 Car Rental Collision/Loss Damage Waiver Insurance is underwritten by American Bankers Insurance Company of Florida (ABIC). Travel Emergency Medical Insurance is underwritten by American Bankers Life Assurance Company of Florida (ABLAC). Details of insurance, including definitions, benefits, limitations, and exclusions, are outlined in the Certificate of Insurance sent with your card. ABIC, ABLAC and ASCI, their subsidiaries, and affiliates carry on business in Canada under the trade name of Assurant®.
®Assurant is a registered trademark of Assurant, Inc.