Introducing the PC Money™ Account.
10 PC Optimum™ points per dollar you spend, everywhere you shop — and no monthly fee.
Introducing a whole new
way to think about
The PC Money Account works like a bank account you can use
worldwide, even online, anywhere Mastercard® is accepted.
More for your money.
points for every $1 on all purchases, online and in-store1
points per $1 at Shoppers Drug Mart2
How to earn up to 50,000 points.
You can earn up to 50,000 bonus points for setting up your account and taking advantage of the following introductory offers. That’s worth up to $50 in points to spend how you want and when you want.
Link another Bank Account4
Set up Payroll Direct Deposit4
First $50 Purchase4
5 Bill Payments4
Or minimum balance required5.
Unlimited everyday transactions6
Save, send and spend in-store or online.
No fees when you give money or get money.
Score points for paying monthly
bills from your account4
More of that no fee life.
Get overdraft protection if you need
it—fees apply only when you use it.
Easily set goals and save money
how you want.
Free in–store ATM
Take out cash for free from
PC Financial ATMs.
Transfer money to your PC Financial
Mastercard® to pay your bill faster.
Let’s get digital.
Access your account from anywhere, online or through the app.
Easy online money management tools.
24/7 online support from our team.
Tap up to $250 at a time, anywhere Mastercard® is accepted.
Digital monthly statements.
Make the move.
Easily open a PC Money Account today.
Open an account at pcfinancial.ca or enroll through our mobile app
Add money to your account
Make a purchase to start scoring points
Find an ATM.
Take out cash for free at one of our PC Financial ATMs, conveniently located in our stores9. Or, talk to us in person at your nearest PC Financial pavilion.
What is a PC Money™ Account?
The PC Money™ Account is an account that works like debit, and rewards you every time you use it to make a purchase. Accepted everywhere Mastercard® is, this no monthly fee account gives you unlimited everyday transactions and rewards you with 10 PC Optimum points on every $1 you spend on purchases.
How does the PC Money™ Account differ from a conventional debit account?
The PC Money™ Account is an online self-service money management account. This means you can pay bills (including pre-authorized withdrawals for things like gym memberships and utility bills), and transfer funds between banks. You earn PC Optimum points every time you use your card to make a purchase online or in-store. You can use your card everywhere Mastercard® is accepted, including online and when travelling abroad. However, you can’t write or deposit cheques, or use your card with merchants that don’t accept Mastercard® payments.
How do I transfer funds into my account from another financial institution?
You can transfer funds by linking an external account, or by sending yourself an Interac e-Transfer®. Sending yourself an Interac e-Transfer® is the fastest way to fund your account. Linking an external account may take up to 3 business days.
Steps to send yourself an Interac e-Transfer®
- Send an Interac e-Transfer® from your external account, and input your own personal PC Money™ Account information. (Note that if you have Autodeposit set up with an external bank for the email address you’re using, you’ll need to disable Autodeposit in order to be able to receive the funds into your PC Money™ Account.
- You'll get a text or an e-mail to deposit your Interac e-Transfer®. When you do, select your PC Financial account
- Follow the on-screen instructions to deposit your Interac e-Transfer®.
To link an external account
- Log in to your PC Financial mobile app or online account
- Click the pay and transfer button (the plus sign "+" on your mobile app)
- Click Move Money
- Hit Link External Account, and follow on-screen instructions to enter account information
- Wait up to 3 business days until your micro deposits show up in the external account you are linking. Make a note of the amounts of the micro deposits
- Repeat steps 1 -3 and confirm the amounts of the micro deposits when prompted
- You will see a “success” screen verifying that your account has been linked
How and when are the 50,000 bonus points awarded to my account?
You can earn up to 50,000 bonus PC Optimum™ points by taking advantage of introductory offers. Here is a breakdown of all the bonus points that are available to you:
- Earn 10,000 bonus PC Optimum™ points when you make your first purchase of $50 or more, using a valid PC Money™ Account, within three months of account approval. Accounts must have sufficient funds at the time of purchase. Bonus PC Optimum™ points will be deducted for any returns. All bonus points awarded to your PC Optimum™ account will be available to you within 4-7 days of an eligible transaction. Limit one offer per PC Money™ Account.
- Earn 10,000 bonus PC Optimum™ points when you link a bank account with another financial institution to your PC Money™ Account and receive a success message upon verifying your external account online. Both accounts must be in good standing at the time they’re linked. Bonus points will be awarded to your PC Optimum™ account within 4-7 days of successfully linking accounts. Limit one offer per customer.
- Earn 1,000 bonus PC Optimum™ points for each of up to five bill payments of $50 or more to unique payees made per calendar month through a valid PC Money™ Account. Bonus points will be awarded to your PC Optimum™ account within 4-7 days of successful bill payment.
- Earn a one-time bonus of 25,000 PC Optimum™ points when you set up an automatic payroll or pension directly into your PC Money™ Account for the first time and complete at least three direct deposits into the account within the three consecutive months following initial setup. Bonus points will be awarded to your PC Optimum™ account within 4-6 weeks of completing your third direct deposit. Limit one offer per PC Money™ Account.
Are my money and account secure?
Yes. We use 2-factor authentication and encryption, helping keep your account and money secure. If you suspect suspicious activity on your account, you can easily lock and unlock your card, online or through the PC Financial app.
- Apply now
Looking for a credit card?
Apply for a no annual fee PC Financial Mastercard®.
Not insured by the CDIC.