Nothing makes home sweeter than saving with a President’s Choice Financial® mortgage.
- Our limited-time 4-year fixed rate1 of 2.69% is just as low or lower than any major bank out there+
- We have mortgages that can earn you 2,500 PC® points for every $1,000 of your total mortgage balance. That literally hundreds of dollars in free food2
You could even get $500 cash3 deposited into your PC Financial® account if you:
- Apply for a new mortgage by May 31, 2017
- Have the mortgage funded/advanced on or before August 31, 2017
- Use select other PC Financial banking accounts
find a pavilion today.
*Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is based on a new $400,000 mortgage for the applicable term and a 25-year amortization at a rate of 2.67% assuming a Property Valuation Fee of $250. Closed mortgages only. Rates shown for the applicable term are the PC Financial special discounted rates and are not posted rates of PC Financial. Offer may be changed, withdrawn or extended at any time, without notice. APR means the cost of borrowing for a loan expressed as an interest rate. It includes all interest and non-interest charges associated with the mortgage. If there are no non-interest charges, the annual interest rate and APR will be the same. Rate subject to change without notice. Offer cannot be combined with other offers and is not available on variable rate, basic or cashback fixed rate mortgages, existing PC Financial mortgages or mortgage renewals.
1Minimum principal amount for a President’s Choice Financial mortgage is $35,000. Mortgages are subject to credit approval. Not available in Quebec. Conditions and restrictions apply; ask for details.
+Rate comparison based on the posted mortgage rates as offered by five major Canadian banks as of March 1, 2017.
2Earn 2,500 PC points for every full $1,000 of your total mortgage balance when your mortgage funds. Number of PC points varies according to mortgage principal amount. Not all President’s Choice Financial mortgages are eligible to earn PC points.
Minimum redemption 20,000 PC points = $20 in reward sat participating grocery stores where President’s Choice products are sold. Some redemption restrictions apply. For details visit pc.ca
3The President’s Choice Financial® $500 Cash Reward offer (the “Offer”) is available to all Eligible mortgages with applications started between March 1, 2017 and May 31, 2017 (the “Offer Period”). “Eligible” means a President’s Choice Financial Mortgage that has an application started during the Offer Period and adheres to the terms below.
- To participate in the Offer, primary borrower and any co-borrower(s) to Eligible mortgage must submit a mortgage application during the Offer Period by calling 1 866 674 5608 visiting an in-store President’s Choice Financial pavilion or hub to speak with a customer service representative or by applying through online banking.
- This offer is open to primary borrower and any co-borrower(s) of any new PC Financial Mortgage only. Mortgage amount must be funded/advanced on or before August 31, 2017 and must be $125,000 or more. Primary borrower or any co-borrower of mortgage must also: (i) have or open a PC Financial No Fee Bank Account (Chequing Account), (ii) be enrolled in a payroll direct deposit into any of their PC Financial No Fee Bank Accounts (Chequing Accounts), or have /setup one (1) pre-authorized debit from their PC Financial No Fee Bank Account (Chequing Account), (iii) have or open a PC Financial Interest PlusTM Savings Account and (iv) have or open a registered PC Financial savings account (Interest PlusTM RRSP or Tax-Free Interest PlusTM Savings Account) (the accounts listed above in section 2 (i), (iii) and (iv) the “Accounts”).
- Mortgage application must be started during the Offer Period and funded/advanced by August 31, 2017. The purpose of the mortgage must be to purchase a home, refinance a non-PC Financial mortgage or switch/transfer-in your mortgage to PC Financial.
- To qualify, the accounts listed above in section 2 (i), (iii) and (iv) have to be open and in good standing as of August 31, 2017 and remain so until the $500 cash reward is deposited in September 2017. Accounts held by primary borrower and/or co-borrowers of the mortgage are eligible. There must be at least one (1) recurring payroll direct deposit or one (1) pre-authorized debit made into/from the primary borrower’s or a co-borrower’s PC Financial No Fee Bank Account in the month of August 2017.
- $500 cash reward will be deposited into the PC Financial No Fee Bank Account in September 2017. If one or more chequing accounts are eligible Accounts, $500 will be credited into one PC Financial No Fee Bank Account that was used in qualification. Order of priority for which PC Financial No Fee Bank Account will receive cash reward is: (i) Primary Borrower, (ii) first co-borrower, (iii) second co-borrower and so on.
- The recipient of the award is solely responsible for any tax consequences associated with their receipt of the cash.
- All of the Accounts must be open and in good standing at the time the cash amount is awarded.
- Offer and cash reward are non-transferable. Limit one $500 cash reward per mortgage, per client.
- If the mortgage you choose includes PC points, you will earn those points in addition to this Offer. Offer cannot be combined with other promotional offers. Offer may be revoked if you appear to be manipulating or abusing it, or are engaged in any suspicious or fraudulent activity, as determined by the provider of President’s Choice Financial personal banking services (the direct banking division of CIBC), in its sole discretion. Offer may be withdrawn or changed without notice at any time.
- Other terms and conditions for PC Financial Mortgage, PC Financial No Fee Bank Account, PC Financial Interest PlusTM Savings Account, PC Financial Interest PlusTM RRSP and PC Financial Tax-Free Interest PlusTM Savings Account may apply.
®PC, President’s Choice, PC Financial and President’s Choice Financial are registered trademarks of Loblaws Inc. CIBC is a licensee of the marks.
†President’s Choice Financial personal banking services are provided by the direct banking division of CIBC. Banking services not available in Quebec.