PC Financial®
Sign in

What happens if your Apple device is lost or stolen?

If an iPhone is ever lost or stolen, you can use Find My iPhone to quickly put their device in Lost Mode to suspend Apple Pay, or you can wipe your device clean completely. You can also stop the ability to make payments from credit cards on your iPhone or Apple Watch with iCloud. Just sign in to iCloud.com and click Settings. If you have been using your PC Financial Mastercard in Apple Pay, you must also report it lost or stolen to President’s Choice Financial Mastercard at 1 866 246 PCMC (7262).