How do I upgrade to PC Insiders™ World Elite Mastercard® as an existing customer?
As an existing customer, you can easily check to see if you’re eligible to upgrade to the PC Insiders™ World Elite Mastercard® through your PC Financial® online account.
Here's how to do it:
Click on the ‘sign in’ button on the PC Insiders™ World Elite Mastercard® product page or log into your mobile app to see if you are eligible for an upgrade.
If you are eligible, you will see a PC Insiders™ World Elite Mastercard® tile on your home screen.
Click on the tile displayed on the 'Home screen’ and follow the provided instructions to complete the upgrade.
Please note, you must meet the annual income requirement of $80,000 (individual) or $150,000 (household) before tax. You can confirm that your income detail is up to date under your profile.
Upgrading to PC Insiders™ World Elite Mastercard® won't have any impact on your credit score.
- What is Autopay and how do I setup Autopay?
- What are some additional details and benefits of the President's Choice Financial World Mastercard?
- How do I qualify for the President's Choice Financial World Mastercard?
- What is Spousal Account Balance Protection?
- What is Account Balance Protection Standard?