What eligibility criteria do I need to meet to apply for the PC Insider World Elite Mastercard?
You must earn a personal income of $80,000/year OR have a minimum household income of $150,000/year before tax.
Be a resident of Canada.
Be the age of majority in your province or territory.
Your application is also subject to credit approval.
- What is Autopay and how do I setup Autopay?
- What are some additional details and benefits of the President's Choice Financial World Mastercard?
- How do I qualify for the President's Choice Financial World Mastercard?
- What is Spousal Account Balance Protection?
- What is Account Balance Protection Standard?