What is the interest-free grace period for the President’s Choice Financial Mastercard?
A minimum of 21 days for new Purchases (meaning purchases which have not appeared on any previous statement) if you pay your entire current statement balance in full by the applicable due date, otherwise interest is charged from the transaction date.
The interest-free grace period does not apply to Cash Advances (which include balance transfers and convenience cheques), and interest is charged from the transaction date.
- What is Autopay and how do I setup Autopay?
- What are some additional details and benefits of the President's Choice Financial World Mastercard?
- How do I qualify for the President's Choice Financial World Mastercard?
- What is Spousal Account Balance Protection?
- What is Account Balance Protection Standard?